For all your Food Industry needs, Wholesale and Retail
email: email@example.com ph: (08) 8417 6000 Adelaide
By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement.
The words we, us, our, Master Butchers mean Master Butchers of 432 Churchill Rd Kilburn SA 5084. The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted online. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 17/06/2010. All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
1. GOVERNING LAW
2. INTENDED USE
3. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
4. METHODS OF ORDERING
6. ORDER PROCESS
7. METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. The Terms and Conditions of this agreement are governed by the applicable statutory rules and regulations enforced by the Federal Government of Australia and the applicable State Government of the user purchasing the goods.
1. All material including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
2. You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
3. The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from Master Butchers.
4. Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. All material on our website are provided to you "as is" and "as available". We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
2. To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
3. Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, unavailable goods, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (1) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (2) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (3) line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
METHODS OF ORDERING
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range, It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
1. All online orders placed by you are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices (plus any delivery or other incurred charges). You acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods ordered including delivery costs unless you ask us to cancel that order, and we send you written confirmation of the cancellation, prior to the goods being dispatched to you.
2. You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
3. We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
4. BY PHONE
Our customer service operators are ready to take orders and enquiries from:
8am - 5pm Australian Central Standard Time.
Monday to Friday
In Australia: 08 8262 8637
International: 61 08 8262 8637
432 Churchill Rd Kilburn South Australia 5084
All phone or email orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for a previously quoted price.
1. Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
2. Listed prices are displayed including GST or other taxes where applicable on our public website.
3. Listed prices are EXCLUDING GST on our wholesale ordering interface (logged in as a wholesale client).
1. Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges will be added to your order.
2. Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 48 hours and dispatched unless otherwise advised.
3. Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
4. Where we accept an order, we will do all that is possible to ensure your order is fullfilled. Products are subject to availability and market conditions and where goods are unavailable at the time of ordering, a reasonable equivelant product may be substituted. If you do not wish to accept a substitute, you may tell us at the time of ordering or reject the goods on delivery or return the goods to us as soon as possible. Where substituted goods are returned in an unused and saleable condition we will provide you with a refund for these goods if already paid for or cancel the charge to your account. We will bear no liability for unavailability of goods.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
1. For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment within Australia:
Secure credit card transactions with Dialect using Secure Socket Layer technology for VISA and Master Card and Bankcard.
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
2. For offline payments we accept the following methods of payments within Australia:
-Over the phone credit card VISA and Master Card and Bankcard
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
3. For international orders we accept the following methold of payment unless otherwise negotiated and confirmed in writing: -Telegraphic Transfer A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
1. Inside Australia: Orders sent within Australia will occur through Australia Post for standard parcels whilst bulkier items will be sent by courier. A freight charge quote can be requested when ordering.
2. International: Orders sent internationally will occur through Fed Ex or Post for standard parcels. Extra costs may apply for bulkier items.
3. Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
4. Final Delivery: All orders both domestic and international will only be delivered to a residential or business address and required a signature upon receipt.
5. Insurance: Insurance for loss or damage of goods in transit can be purchased on request. If not requested insurance will be deemed as not required. Please report any damaged parcels immediately and retain packaging in case an inspection is required.
1. Within Australia damaged or faulty goods may be returned to us freight free with approval. Please contact us on (08) 8262 8637 for a Return Authority Number and Shipping Details prior to dispatch.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.
Copyright 2007-2008 Master Butchers